Martes, Marso 10, 2015

Facets of Life...

I had to take a moment of my time today and share a little of what is on my heart...

We have had a lot bad happen in our lives and a lot of good happen in our lives and as I reflect upon the darkest of times, I remember singing" Nothing Greater Than Grace" by point of grace that truly touches my heart everytime I hear it. I kept it on replay for probably about a year of my life...I send my love and prayers to each and everyone of you today and always... there is nothing greater than grace!!!

                      so don't lose hope, don't  let go
                      don't give up, you're not alone

                     there is no valley, no darkness
                     there is no sorrow greater than the grace of jesus.
                    there is no moment, there is no distance,
                    there is no heartbreak, He can't take you through.
                    so before you think that you're too lost to save,
                    Remember there is nothing greater than Grace.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento